Finally, my ballerina doll is done!
Hair made out of cotton, with a band of silk around it to make her look more like a ballerina.
And I just drew the face on with filt tip pens. However, I did use white nailpolish for the eyes so it gives it a bit of a wet look.
It wasn't suppose to take this long, but when I first painted her body, the paint I used turned into a horrible alien-green colour when it started to dry. So I had to wait for the paint to dry before I could paint over it with a more blueish colour.
I used oilpaint for the colours. I was planning on just using normal watercolours, but the oilpaint made it look more even and nicer.
I'm glad she's finally done, cus now I can start making her move!