Monday, 7 March 2011

Post Production wip

Allrighty!
For our post-production project I've been working on rigging Dave. Seeing that this is the first time I've rigged something, I'm a little bit proud to say he is now done.

I've made to different ones. I made one with an IK handle, and one without. Jake wanted to see if it would make it easier and faster for him to animate Dave with the Ik. I'm not sure if it'll look 'real' enough but we'll just have to try.


Here he is! The Dave text isnt up yet but that's no hurry. (Jake sorted out a nice texture for the nose)




Did a test just to see that it worked.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment