Thursday 18 February 2010

2D Flash Character Animation



For this project we're supose to do a short aimation based on students talking about writing.

I've chosen the "I-write-2010-A" clip, and I'm using 30 sec. from it (5:30 -> 6:19)

The girl in the conversation talks about how students suck the information in and then spit it out, so I first taught of a vacuum cleaner for this, but then changed it into a Bellow.
And the bellow is talking to a book, and then steels a bit of his paper.


I starded of trying to draw the different shapes of the mouth when people talk. I then made a quick sketch of the bellow, the boook and the background I wanted to use.



































Just a quick sketch of how the story goes.
























Here's the final design of the characters and the
background for the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment